COMPLETE ME Complete Omega Soft Chew Supplement
COMPLETE OMEGA SOFT CHEW (90ct)
Your dogs’ all in one heart-healthy solution!
A multi-vitamin, anti-oxidant skin and coat supplement and a complete inflammation reducing workhorse. Featuring Provinal purified Omega 7 oil, clinically proven to lower heart-threatening LDL and triglycerides and boost HDL levels.
- Reduces inflammation
- Suppresses the production of new fat molecules
- Promotes healthy skin and coat while combating metabolic syndrome
- Supports joint and muscle recovery
- Powerful antioxidants prevent disease and infection
How many of your dog's supplement's have been clinically tested and validated on humans first? Now there's NEW hope for your pet.
TruDog's Complete Me is a revolutionary, complete care supplement that is different than anything you've ever seen before. Think of Complete Me as your all in one solution, a multi-vitamin, anti-oxidant skin and coat supplement and a complete inflammation reducing workhorse all in a simple to feed soft chew! Featuring the clinically validated Provinal purified Omega 7 oil, Complete Me provides your best friend with the pinnacle of human tested Omega supplementation. Provinal has been proven in clinical studies by the Harvard Medical School and the Cleveland Clinic to lower heart-threatening LDL and triglycerides and boost HDL levels. It has also been shown to decrease fatty liver and improve cells overall ability to take in blood sugar!
Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA)
Commonly known as the universal anti-oxidant simply because it is effective on both water and fatty tissues providing complete protection to your dog's organs, brain and cells. ALA also acts as an enhancement to the antioxidant benefits of vitamins C and E which can be especially beneficial to older dogs.
A potent anti-inflammatory and pain reliever, blocking different chemicals that cause pain. More than that, astaxanthin reduces the inflammatory compounds that drive many chronic diseases.
- Supports the immune system
- Supports joint and muscle recovery after exercise
- Promotes neurological and eye health in dogs and cats
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Helps to prevent light induced damage to the eyes and may benefit pets with age-related macular degeneration and glaucoma.
Has shown in cell, animal, and human studies to support the absorption of many essential life supporting and health promoting nutrients, such as amino acids, glucose, and vitamins into cells. By allowing a greater amount of these nutrients to pass from the blood stream into the cells, AstraGin provides for truly improved bioavailability.
Beta Carotene is a powerful anti-oxidant and helps to prevent disease and infection as well as support eye health. It acts as a precursor to vitamin A and is important for healthy skin and coat, normal bone development, reproductive health, general eye health and cancer prevention.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Consult with your veterinarian before using this product in animals; with clotting disorders; being treated with anticoagulant medications; diabetes, or any metabolic disorder causing hyperglycemia; history of urinary tract stones; known allergies to shellfish. If condition worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian. Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of Gastrointestinal upset. Federal law prohibits the off-label use of this product in ruminants.
Both DHA and EPA are naturally occuring Omega 3 fatty acids. Both DHA and EPA are naturally unsaturated and make them easier for the body to break down and utilize. Omega 3 fatty acids are essential to normal metabolism but they are not produced by the body, rather they must be consumed in your dogs daily diet to have any benefit.
- Under 5lbs 1/2 chew every other day
- 6-15 lbs. 1/2 chew daily
- 16-30 lbs. 1 chew daily
- 31-50 lbs 1 chew twice daily
- 51-100 lbs. 3 chews daily
- Over 100 lbs. 4 chews daily
Green Tea Extract
Green tea helps with stomach irritation and also has been shown to help reduce cholesterol levels, tooth decay and blood pressure. One of the strange benefits Green Tea offers is that it keeps your dogs breath fresher and their stool less smelly. Green Tea is also suspected to help prevent cancer but studies are mixed on the level of prevention.
Lutein and Zeaxanthin
Lutein and Zeaxanthin are very powerful anti-oxidants found in many leafy green vegetable and brightly colored fruits and vegetables. Both ingredients are highly concentrated in the part of your dogs retina responsible for vision sharpness and accuracy. Your dogs body doesn't produce these anti-oxidants so they must be consumed by your dog to be utilized.
N-Cetyl-L Cysteine (NAC), is a powerful antioxidant and free radical scavenger! NAC helps to neutralize toxins and pollutants from your dogs envirinment including heavy metal accumulations in the liver and kidneys. NAC provides the body, liver and all cells with increased glutathione and the antioxidant protection they need to better perform their functions. NAC is an amino acid that when taken orally is well absorbed and utilized by your dogs body and helps delay muscle fatigue, accelerate muscle growth and support respiratory health.
Provinal Omega 7's Unique Advantages
- Shown to reduce C-Reactive Protein levels by up to 44% (CRP is a bio-marker for inflamation)
- Supresses the production and accumulation of new fat molecules and cells
- Promotes healthy skin and coat while combating metabolic syndrome
- Reduces dryness and irritation
- 210mg dose is safe and effective for daily use
We then added in vitamins and minerals critical to your dog's overall health to make Complete Me a truly all-in-one supplement, replacing multiple other store bought supplements. The best part is that we use an all natural cheese flavor that dogs go crazy for, you won't be playing princess and the pea any longer!
Selenium is both a naturally occuring mineral and antioxidant nutrient which helps your dog in a number of ways. Selenium protects cell membranes and prevents free radical generation as well as preserves skin elasticity. It also slows down the aging and hardening of tissues due to oxidative stressors and prevents dry, flaky skin. A deficiency in Selenium can result in premature aging, heart disease and dry, flaky or sagging skin.
Vitamins A, C, D, and E
These naturally occuring vitamins are just as important for your dog as they are for you! Here's a short list of the benefits your dog receives by ensuring they're getting enough of them:
- Supports healthy eyesight
- Helps maintain healthy skin
- Helps overall growth and proper digestion
- Aids in the growth and repair of tissues
- Protects mucous membranes of the mouth, nose, throat and lungs helping to reduce your dogs succeptibility to infections
- Helps protect against environmental pollutants
- Aids in bone and teeth formation
- Helps maintain healthy skin via collagen production
- Strengthens blood vessels
- Supports the thymus gland
- Enhances T-cell production helping to resist viral and bacterial infections and some allergies
- Brings nourishment to your dogs cells
Zinc is the most abundant intracellular trace element and is involved in a large variety of enzymic, structural and regulatory physiological functions. One of the critical structural functions of zinc is as a stabilizer of phospholipids and thio groups within cell membranes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought...