Isn’t the first day with a new puppy just the best? Following him as he explores the house, plays with his new toys, and lays on his fuzzy little bed. Heck, even watching him eat can be exciting! And while that’s all fun and good, it does raise an important question. What should you be feeding this little guy anyway? How do you make sure your puppy is getting a balanced diet from day one? What is the best puppy food? Picking out puppy food might not be as fun as buying adorable chew toys, but it’s extremely important for your pup’s health and well-being.
Raw Dog Food = Amazing Puppy Food
It’s easy to make a quick trip to the pet store and grab the first flashy bag of kibble you see. But actually, most commercial dog foods really don’t have the best ingredients for your pup. Just take a look at the nutrition facts. You’ll find grain, corn, questionable meat products, and a whole lot of other unknown ingredients. Feeding that to your puppy would be like feeding pure junk food to a toddler. It’s not healthy or sustainable, especially long term.
So what is the best puppy food for your fur baby? Forget that overly-processed and unwholesome kibble. What you’re going to want from day one is raw dog food. It may sound a little strange at first, but raw dog food is the best puppy food. It’s nutritious, high-quality, beneficial, and tasty. For your puppy, that is.
A Raw Food Diet Can Be Convenient And Easy
Raw dog food, while beneficial, can be a bit of a hassle. Preparing raw foods for your dog is time-consuming and messy. Additionally, dealing with raw meat on the daily can be dangerous due to nasty bacteria. But don’t go running back to that convenient pet store kibble just yet! There’s still a better option: dehydrated.
Dehydrated raw dog food is a convenient way to get all the benefits of the best puppy food, without the difficulties. Your puppy will get delicious, nutrient-rich meals without the stress, hassle, or mess. Rawgo! is an exceptionally great option because it has no GMOs, fillers, or meat by-products. Just those high-quality ingredients that make it the best puppy food on the market, in our humble opinion.
Health Benefits Of The Best Puppy Food
Still not sure if raw dog food is the right fit for your new puppy? Here are some of the benefits raw dog food has to offer.
- Doing a dental service. Raw dog food is super good for those little puppy teeth because it helps to keep plaque from building up.
- Enough protein to stay lean. Rawgo! provides your pup with a high-protein diet. This means he can get the needed energy and nutrition without empty calories.
- Lower risk of cancer. Raw diets that include vegetables rather than grains have the potential to lower the risk of cancer.
- The best way to digest. You may notice that raw dog food takes a lot longer to chew than crumbly kibble. This extra chewing time actually helps your pup produce the right chemical juices to digest more effectively.
- Healthy vision. A raw diet with balanced fats and necessary vitamins helps support healthy eyesight for your pup.
Raw Dog Food For Life
Trying to find the best puppy food for your little furball can be a daunting task. And we just want to make it easier, healthier, and more delicious! Start your pup on raw from day one, and you’ll reap the benefits for years to come.